I renounce and repent for myself and for all those in my family line and also as a current member of the Body of Christ for:
• Not interceding for justice.
• Rebellion, treachery, falsehood, muttering wicked things, disunity, mockery, and not valuing truth.
• Those who cursed or crushed the children of God who were weaker, injured, or immature. I bless them and pray that they will come into the full knowledge of Christ.
• All participation that I have had in causing the shredding the Body of Christ.
• Resisting the Kingdom of the Lord, driving out the prophets, and the priests of the Lord, and making our own people prophets and priests as other lands do.
• Removing the Ark of the Covenant from its rightful place, subjecting it to defilement and birthing the name Ichabod, “The Glory has departed.”
• Any sins against the sanctuary of God.
• Defiling my body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
• Ungodly worship and for despising and disdaining Godly worship.
• Attempting to connect God’s worship with ungodly worship.
• Worshipping heavenly bodies and any forms of ungodly light.
• Any generational worship of any counterfeit deity that established itself a god.
• Profaning the covenant of our fathers by breaking faith with one another.
• Teaching false doctrine that does not agree with the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and with Godly teaching. I repent for an unhealthy interest in controversy and for quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicion, and constant friction.
• Ungodly sacrifices and sexual perversion that defiled the holy places of the Lord.
• All unholy alliances that mingle the righteous with the unrighteous.
• Cooperating with the perversion of the DNA from placenta and the unborn, believing I have the right to create life, alter life, or destroy life.
• The sin of passivity and for not standing or speaking out against the sin of trying to create life, manipulate life, or destroy life.
• Sacrificing our children and unborn children on the fires of Molech and for all shedding of innocent blood.
• Exchanging Your true divine light for the counterfeit light of Satan.
• Not being in my position or sphere of influence as a watchman and therefore relinquishing my position of stewardship.
• Speaking against the Most High, oppressing His saints, and trying to change the set times and the laws.
Oh Lord, the great and awesome God who keeps His covenant of love with all who love Him and obey His commands, we have sinned and done wrong. We have committed iniquity. We have done wickedly and rebelled and even by departing from Your precepts and judgments. Neither have we heeded Your servants, the prophets, who spoke in Your name, to our kings and to our princes, to our fathers and all of the people of the land.
I declare that I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God and that we will reign on earth with You.
Now therefore, O God, hear the prayer of Your servants, and our supplications, and for the Lord’s sake cause Your face to shine on Your sanctuary, which is desolate. O Lord God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies. O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, O God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.