Father, I repent for myself and for all those in my generational line who had fearful and unbelieving hearts that caused us to depart from the way of holiness. I ask for the restoration of the ancient paths where gladness and joy overtake us. I embrace my birthright and choose to walk knowing the Lord.
For myself and for all those in my generational line, I renounce and repent for forsaking the Lord, the Fountain of Living Water, and for creating for ourselves broken cisterns that could hold no water. I choose to walk in Your healing and allow Your strength which flows from your life giving water.
I repent for myself and for all those in my family line who relied upon the natural wisdom of man and rejected the Spirit of God. I reject the wisdom of man, and I repent for the pride in my family line that saw the wisdom of God as foolishness. I choose to rely on the precepts of truth and the Spirit of God to give me the mind of Yeshua to direct my mind on His righteous pathway.
Lord, please cause me to dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. I declare my birthright is to walk with Abba Father, where I can hear Your voice and enjoy intimate fellowship with You. I believe that Yeshua Messiah appropriated this intimacy for me when He yield up His spirit on the cross and the veil in the Holy of Holies was ripped in two. Lord, I repent for my generational line because we tried to earn by works that which You had given freely by grace.
I renounce and repent for myself and for all those in my family line for:
• Not interceding for justice.
• Rebellion, treachery, falsehood, muttering wicked things, disunity, mockery, and not valuing truth.
• Those who cursed or crushed the children of God who were weaker, injured, or immature. I bless them and pray that they will come into the full knowledge of Christ.
• All participation that I have had in causing the shredding the Body of Messiah.
• Resisting the Kingdom of the Lord, driving out the prophets, and the priests of the Lord, and making our selves prophets and priests as other lands do.
• Removing the Ark of the Covenant from its rightful place, subjecting it to defilement and birthing the name Ichabod, “The Glory has departed.”
Father, I repent for:
• Any sins against the sanctuary of God.
• Defiling my body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
• Ungodly worship and for despising and disdaining Godly worship.
• Attempting to connect God’s worship with ungodly worship.
• Worshipping heavenly bodies and any forms of ungodly light.
• Any generational worship of any counterfeit deity that established itself a god.
• Profaning the covenant of our fathers by breaking faith with one another.
• Teaching false doctrine that does not agree with the sound instruction Your word.
Father, I repent for an unhealthy interest in controversy and for quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicion, and constant friction.
• Ungodly sacrifices and sexual perversion that defiled the holy places of the Lord.
• All unholy alliances that mingle the righteous with the unrighteous.
• Cooperating with the perversion of the DNA from placenta and the unborn, believing I have the right to create life, alter life, or destroy life.
• The sin of passivity and for not standing or speaking out against the sin of trying to create life, manipulate life, or destroy life.
• Sacrificing our children and unborn children on the fires of Molech and for all shedding of innocent blood.
• Exchanging Your true divine light for the counterfeit light of Satan.
• Not being in my position or sphere of influence as a watchman and therefore relinquishing my position of stewardship.
• Speaking against the Most High, oppressing His saints, and trying to change the set times and the laws.
Oh Lord, the great and awesome God who keeps His covenant of love with all who love Him and obey His commands, I have sinned and done wrong. I have committed iniquity. I have done wickedly and rebelled and even by departing from Your precepts and judgments. Father, walk me back to the foundations of my life and heal, deliver, transform, regenerate, and redeem me. Please restore me to Your original design and purpose as if the enemy never interfered with my life.
I declare that I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God and that we will reign on earth with You. Now therefore, O God, hear the prayer of Your servant, and my supplications, and for Your sake cause Your face to shine in my life, in every desolate area. I declare that I am born of the Spirit and of water through Messiah Yeshua, who calls me, justifies me, and glorifies me. I declare this truth of rebirth by the Spirit of God was established before the foundation of the earth.