I renounce and repent for myself and for all those in my family line and also as a current member of the Body of Christ for:
• Not interceding for justice.
• Rebellion, treachery, falsehood, muttering wicked things, disunity, mockery, and not valuing truth.
• Those who cursed or crushed the children of God who were weaker, injured, or immature. I bless them and pray that they will come into the full knowledge of Christ.
• All participation that I have had in causing the shredding the Body of Christ.
• Resisting the Kingdom of the Lord, driving out the prophets, and the priests of the Lord, and making our own people prophets and priests as other lands do.
• Removing the Ark of the Covenant from its rightful place, subjecting it to defilement and birthing the name Ichabod, “The Glory has departed.”
• Any sins against the sanctuary of God.
• Defiling my body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
• Ungodly worship and for despising and disdaining Godly worship.
• Attempting to connect God’s worship with ungodly worship.
• Worshipping heavenly bodies and any forms of ungodly light.
• Any generational worship of any counterfeit deity that established itself a god.
• Profaning the covenant of our fathers by breaking faith with one another.
• Teaching false doctrine that does not agree with the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and with Godly teaching. I repent for an unhealthy interest in controversy and for quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicion, and constant friction.
• Ungodly sacrifices and sexual perversion that defiled the holy places of the Lord.
• All unholy alliances that mingle the righteous with the unrighteous.
• Cooperating with the perversion of the DNA from placenta and the unborn, believing I have the right to create life, alter life, or destroy life.
• The sin of passivity and for not standing or speaking out against the sin of trying to create life, manipulate life, or destroy life.
• Sacrificing our children and unborn children on the fires of Molech and for all shedding of innocent blood.
• Exchanging Your true divine light for the counterfeit light of Satan.
• Not being in my position or sphere of influence as a watchman and therefore relinquishing my position of stewardship.
• Speaking against the Most High, oppressing His saints, and trying to change the set times and the laws.
Oh Lord, the great and awesome God who keeps His covenant of love with all who love Him and obey His commands, we have sinned and done wrong. We have committed iniquity. We have done wickedly and rebelled and even by departing from Your precepts and judgments. Neither have we heeded Your servants, the prophets, who spoke in Your name, to our kings and to our princes, to our fathers and all of the people of the land.
I declare that I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God and that we will reign on earth with You.
Now therefore, O God, hear the prayer of Your servants, and our supplications, and for the Lord’s sake cause Your face to shine on Your sanctuary, which is desolate. O Lord God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies. O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, O God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.
I repent for myself and for all those in my generational line who had fearful and unbelieving hearts that caused us to depart from the way of holiness. I ask for the restoration of the ancient paths where gladness and joy overtake us. I embrace my birthright and choose to walk knowing the Lord.
For myself and for all those in my generational line, I renounce and repent for forsaking the Lord, the Fountain of Living Water, and for creating for ourselves broken cisterns that could hold no water. I choose to walk in Your healing and allow Your strength which flows from your life giving water.
I repent for myself and for all those in my family line who relied upon the natural wisdom of man and rejected the Spirit of God. I choose to rely on the precepts of truth and the Spirit of God to give me the mind of Christ to direct my mind on His righteous pathway.
I reject the wisdom of man, and I repent for the pride in my family line that saw the wisdom of God as foolishness. I declare that I will be born of the Spirit and of water through Jesus Christ who calls me, justifies me, and glorifies me. I declare this truth of rebirth by the Spirit of God was established before the foundation of the earth.
I claim my spiritual birthright of being conceived in love, of being given the Spirit of God who reveals wisdom to me, and of being given spiritual eyes in my heart to see the riches of God’s glorious inheritance. I claim that I am being formed in the image of His glorious Son.
I agree with God’s original plan for all spiritual wisdom about good and evil to originate from His throne and be revealed to the spirit of men by God’s Spirit and through His Word.
Lord, on behalf of myself and my family line, I repent for questioning God’s Word and therefore inviting the influence of Leviathan, the king of pride, into my life.
Lord, I choose to be directed by Your commandments so that I would have a right heart.
I declare that my redeemer lives and while I am yet alive, I will see God for myself with my own eyes – in every situation in my life.
I declare that my hope is in You, my redeemer. I ask You now to restore the ancient pathways you chose for me when you created me in my mother’s womb. Father, I ask You to restore my stolen birthright, my glory, and my crown. As a prodigal that has returned home, please put a ring upon my finger and a robe upon my shoulders.
Father, I thank You that before You formed me in my mother’s womb, You had pre-determined my birthright, the path of glory I should walk in. Please help me to fullfill the destiny that you prepared for me.
Father, I declare that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that You will lead me in the way everlasting. I declare that all Your works are wonderful.
Lord, I agree with Your Word which says that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds. I choose to cast down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and I choose to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
Lord, please release the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit to restore me to the path of holiness. Lord, please cause your Perfect Love to run through my entire being, casting out all fear. I ask You, Lord, to repair or replace any part of my brain or neural pathway and establish within me the mind of Christ.
Lord, please cause me to dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. I declare my birthright is to walk with Abba Father, where I can hear Your voice and enjoy intimate fellowship with You. I believe that Jesus Christ appropriated this intimacy for me when He yield up His spirit on the cross and the veil in the Holy of Holies was ripped in two. Lord, I repent for my generational line because we tried to earn by works that which You had given freely by grace.
Lord, please now usher me into that place of rest and perfect peace. I am restored and regenerated by Your Blood in Jesus’ Amen.